We request you to carefully read the Terms and Conditions contained herein, because just the simple contribution you make in regards to your Personal Information or Sensitive Data constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
- ENMEX, S.A. DE C.V. residing at No. 228 Rio Lerma Frac. Industrial San Nicolás Tlalnepanta, Estado de México will be the ' RESPONSIBLE' for your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
- The terms "Personal Data" and "Sensitive Data" shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Act.
- The Personal Data and/or Sensitive Data you may provide to The Responsible will have the handling and purpose as intended but not limited to, are described below:
To identify, locate you, inform you, contact you, send you information and/or merchandise, and their transmission to third parties by any means permitted by law. The use of Personal and Sensitive Data will be directly related to the type of interaction you have on your character of; candidate for a position, an employee in the company or any subsidiary, supplier, contractor, customer, distributor, etc.
The temporality of the handling of Personal and/or Sensitive Data is indefinite from the date on which you provided them to The Responsible, which of course you may object at any time it deems appropriate.
- Once you deliver your Personal or Sensitive Data to The Responsible, we report you that these will be stored in different safe means that technology allows, access will be limited only to individuals and/or entities with which The Responsible has any legal connection. The Responsible will have the security measures it deems appropriate to protect the use of your Personal and/or Sensitive Data by unauthorized third parties. In case of requirement from any authority, the Personal and/or Sensitive Data may be made available to them, in strict compliance with the law.
- The handling of Personal Data, which have been made available to The Responsible in any form or circumstance, shall be made by The Responsible in accordance with these terms and conditions, so that from now on it is understood that you expressly authorize The Responsible for that purpose, until such time as you state in writing his objection by any of the means indicated by the Act.
- You will always have access to your Personal and/or Sensitive Data, either to request rectification, cancellation or opposition in accordance with the provisions of the Act, in written or electronic form, directing your message generically to ENMEX, SA DE CV Residing at No. 228 Rio Lerma Frac. Industrial San Nicolas, Tlalnepantla Estado de México or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For the foregoing, shall conclusively let us know the Personal and/or Sensitive Data you want to have rectified, canceled or revised, and the purpose for which you provided and the name of the person to whom you delivered them and in general, meet the requirements under the Act.
- As we are treating with your Sensitive Data, you are entitled to report to The Responsible of any transfer performed of the same to any third party, and so you will be notified about that action by any means, whether written or electronic. To be the case, you will be entitled to object to, and shall follow the process mentioned in the immediately preceding paragraph.